[Avatar] The Chronicles of Narnia - Terror Gold

I'll probably do a flood of avatar posts in the next few days but for now I'll probably stop this.

Fanfiction tends to be associated with bad, cliched writings these days, but the fact of life is that there are good, excellent, I-can't-believe-someone-wrote-something-so-brilliant fanfictions out there. I could do a whole post on fangirling certain Narnia fanfic writers (though I've just sort of drifted away from the fandom for a while now...not sure why. I think life took over), but this is the ultimate proof that I'm really in love with a fanfic: I make fanart for said fanfic.

The fic in question is Terror Gold by the brilliant, brilliant Lirenel, who is one of the my favourite Narnia writers.

The summary: Before the duel, Lucy explains to Caspian why the High King has acted so bitterly towards him, and why the Telmarines should fear the Golden Fire. 

The fic can be further summarised by the rhyme which is a part of the fic:

Two kings, two crowns
Silver and Gold crowns
 
Lost Silver stand strong
Silver of the right and wrong
Gold comes, terror Gold
Riding forth, fierce and bold
Silver tarnish, Silver dire
Burning west a Golden fire
How many does the Gold one burn?
 

A combination of the beauty of the poem and the chill I got from this fic meant that I couldn't rest until I made these:

 Stock: Spareoom.Net